ASI Renovations was recently recognized by the Tompkins County Climate Protection Initiative (TCCPI) for its accomplishments in 2012. Some of these achievements include:
- Became a certified Federal Energy Star Builder
- Constructed our first Energy Star home
- Formed the Energize Ithaca initiative to create an Ithaca Downtown Energy District
- Received certifications from Green Council Fundamentals of Green Building and Construction Management
- Participated in the Home Performance with Energy Star Program again in 2012. Partners of this program are Energy Star, Building Performance Institute (BPI), and NYSERDA.
For more information check out the full story here.